Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website Created

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Website Created Vide
 Website Created Bg480hr
PostSubject: Website Created   Website Created EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 pm

Website Created Websitecreated

This little snippet of news is more for archiving purposes than actual news, because right now I'm writing this to every single one of Vaatyriums vast number of members; none..

If you are reading this right now of course, then you are either extreamly bored and flicking through old archive records, or you are one of the founding members of Vaatyrium! You should be honoured! If that be the case and you are a new member then please head on over to the forums by clicking the link at the top of this page and go post something!

I also understand that you maybe a guest seeking to join Vaatyrium; no problem! Head over to the forums and write up your application. Please don't be intimidated by this process, it is mainly for profiling reasons and so that everyone else in the legion can get to know you a little better! Here is a link:

Application Forum - Please remember to read the 'Template' before posting!

Moving along. As this is the first post of what I hope to be a successful legion, I feel I should open with some random words of wisdom, so always remember.. Shu loves you!

Last edited by Nimiel on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Website Created

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: News Archive -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com