Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fellow Glads!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Navoan
Centurion
Navoan

Class : Gladiator

Fellow Glads! Vide
 Fellow Glads! Bg480hr
PostSubject: Fellow Glads!   Fellow Glads! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:39 am

A quick hey all you Glads (I belive there are three others besides myself?) here, I 'joined' the Legion today so I thought I'd just say well... hi?

I've played the last 3 CBs and all of the OB playing Glad, got to level 25 and tested the various stigmas etc and enjoyed it all the way.

Figure I may as well try and start a small discussion also so here goes:

What do you prefer, Polearm or GS (or even DW swords). Personally I prefer to use a Polearm as the extra distance from the target helps in pvp and also when you get a knockdown with a GS you can find yourself unable to keep attacking a target because of distance. Especially when using attacks only usabled when the target is knocked down, it is much easier to trigger it when using a Pole, the extra +40 crit (compared to a GS) is also much more beneficial, at least for lower levels because the scale of crit works extreamly well.

So, anyother views or opinions?

Nav
Back to top Go down
Shilo
Legionary
Shilo

Fellow Glads! Vide
 Fellow Glads! Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Fellow Glads!   Fellow Glads! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Hes mostly a crit build if you watch the damage he does and the equipment is above average i guess, but i thought korean only went to lvl 45 O.o... oh he edited post lol
Back to top Go down
Shilo
Legionary
Shilo

Fellow Glads! Vide
 Fellow Glads! Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Fellow Glads!   Fellow Glads! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:56 pm

At the moment im not thinking much into the stigma builds, i think im gonna use a pole but if i come across 2 nice swords or one very nice sword thtll make me want to get another ill do dual weild on the side.
Back to top Go down
Navoan
Centurion
Navoan

Fellow Glads! Vide
 Fellow Glads! Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Fellow Glads!   Fellow Glads! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Just so you know guys, the DW build/damage was nerf'd in 1.5

I was playing the Chinese version (1.2) for not so long ago and whilst I think I only got to like lvl 15 or something (The latency is terrible ) But I can at least say that although Chinese people can still use the DW build because they haven't been updated to 1.5 koreans don't use it nearly as much (always exceptions) anymore. It was basically: go DW and autoattack = things die fast. They changed the coefficient of the weapon speeds etc to nerf it, shit happens ^^ (Sorry if we're not allowed to sware here *slaps himself*).

I had my stigma build ages ago, and then they decided to change some of the stigma's to taught spells! Anyways, what do you think you'll decide to go with? (I don't think i'll take DW until nearly lvl 50, and even then, just to test it).

Nav
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fellow Glads! Vide
 Fellow Glads! Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Fellow Glads!   Fellow Glads! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fellow Glads!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Classes :: Gladiator -