Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stigma Builds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Navoan
Centurion
Navoan

Class : Gladiator

Stigma Builds Vide
 Stigma Builds Bg480hr
PostSubject: Stigma Builds   Stigma Builds EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Show me yours and i'll show you mine ;)

Anyways... Here is my initial build. I've focused slightly more on AoE attacks as when playing the OB I usually found many PvP situations to be one huge group of Elyos vs one huge group of Asmo's, having a few more AoE attacks to run in and unleash not only looks cool, but is effective to make their healers target many players (as many Glad AoE attacks work against 10+ PC's), this means if 2-3 Glads rock into a crowd and release hell, and co-ordinate with the SM's and Sorc's we could manage to put the pressure on and keep their attacking numbers down.

It's a tactic that can work well (though we direly need heals if we do so). Anyways, here it is:

My Stigma Build

Incase you don't know how to create a build, just visit this page and drag the stigma's into place:
Gladiator Stigma Calculator

I've shown you mine, now show me yours ^^

Nav
Back to top Go down
Sainay
Centurion
Sainay

Class : Ranger

Stigma Builds Vide
 Stigma Builds Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Stigma Builds   Stigma Builds EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Total required Stigma Shards:1336
thats your amount Navoan, but couldnt you have chosen something that added that last point, so it could be 1337 = leet? :P
Back to top Go down
July
PvP Leader
July

Class : Sorcerer

Stigma Builds Vide
 Stigma Builds Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Stigma Builds   Stigma Builds EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 pm

I am nuker:) And the aoe attacks of the gladiator are not as strong as I was wishing for, plus you will have to stand still for a moment for most of them:(

http://www.aionarmory.com/stigmaCalc.aspx?id=5#236:255:322:385:267:248:245:244

this is my prima-vista build:)
Back to top Go down
Navoan
Centurion
Navoan

Class : Gladiator

Stigma Builds Vide
 Stigma Builds Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Stigma Builds   Stigma Builds EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm

I was trying so so hard I guess I'm just not 1337 enough. And aye July I know, but it's an acceptable loss of movement once you get high enough level to use them all, you get enough slowable moves for your oponenets. Nice build though.

Nav
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn
Legionary

Class : Sorceror

Stigma Builds Vide
 Stigma Builds Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Stigma Builds   Stigma Builds EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:12 pm

July that's pretty much the build I initially came to. Though I'm pretty much resigned to ditching Ankle Snare now in favour of something else. Probably Unwavering Devotion.

A ranged root is very nice, but what seems to kill me at the moment is not my lack of crowd control, but my lack of resistance to the enemy's crowd control.

Does magical accuracy affect the rate at which I'll knockdown the enemy? I can't remember what magical accuracy affects precisely. If it doesn't I may well ditch Slaughter (since the damage boost doesn't strike me as being all that much more than Aion's Strength).
Back to top Go down
July
PvP Leader
July

Class : Sorcerer

Stigma Builds Vide
 Stigma Builds Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Stigma Builds   Stigma Builds EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Magical accuracy in your case would help your Aether Hold and skills like it. The knockdown is a proc from the polearm and I don't think that there is a way to improve the proc rate.
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn
Legionary

Class : Sorceror

Stigma Builds Vide
 Stigma Builds Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Stigma Builds   Stigma Builds EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Hmmm then I'll have to experiment a bit. I may well ignore Slaughter if its magical accuracy effect proves to be too limited. Maybe I'll take something like Ankle Snare, perhaps something else that would indirectly increase my damage further, like Shattering Wave (ranged AoE long duration pdef debuff, win).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stigma Builds Vide
 Stigma Builds Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Stigma Builds   Stigma Builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Stigma Builds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Classes :: Gladiator -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com