Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Beta Is Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Open Beta Is Here Vide
 Open Beta Is Here Bg480hr
PostSubject: Open Beta Is Here   Open Beta Is Here EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:29 pm

Open Beta Is Here Openbetahere

Today marks the launch of the much awaited open beta! I just wanted to make sure that all of our members here are on the same page; so just incase:

MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE SPATALOS SERVER!

Phew, now that is out of the way. As soon as you've made your beautiful looking Elyos be sure to send me a message in-game and we'll hook up. Through all the panic and rushing around, the legion won't be up until later on today, but be patient and stay on your toes, I'll be sending an invite before long.

While on the subject of setting up the legion; please look out for future members and direct them to either myself or the pretty website we have here! I'll be doing the same (though I obviously won't be directing them to myself..)

I really look forward to playing with you all in-game; post some screenshots of your characters in the members section and we'll all have a good laugh at your lanky arms or massive nose - whatever! Stay tuned for more news soon!
Back to top Go down

Open Beta Is Here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: News Archive -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com