Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Templar - relentless fighter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kitara
Legionary
Kitara

Class : Templar

Templar - relentless fighter Vide
 Templar - relentless fighter Bg480hr
PostSubject: Templar - relentless fighter   Templar - relentless fighter EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Ok I might not be the most experienced Aion player here yet but playing Templar I have noticed that this class is like killing machine but have slow speed through enemies. Of course this is aside what has been said about Templar - PVP God.

Based on what I have (14lvl) Character all fights 1 to 1 with mobs on the same level are almost without a scratch so I can run from one to one without resting at all.
Basically this is the drill than I am using atm so any comments are most welcome:

- Shield Bash (stun)
- Weakening Severe Blow
- Ferocious Strike
- Rage (sield)
- Shield Defense
* Shield Counter (stun)
- Weakening Severe Blow
- Ferocious Strike
- Robust Blow
And here in many cases is end of the fight but if not than another
- Ferocious Strike
- Robust Blow

That probably will change a lot after few more levels but as for now it works quite well for me.

* that is a % chance but in most cases block happened before the cooldown for Weakening Severe Blow

Of course all what is above stand for the Sword+Shield. Using great sword puts us in the position of simpler chopping through enemy ranks but I cannot say whether less or more effective.

Last edited by Kitara on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Menphis
Legionary
Menphis

PostSubject: Re: Templar - relentless fighter   Templar - relentless fighter EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Love the post Kitara, I am also loving the way of the Templar. Im not yet as high as you (this been due to the queue that I had to endure) but with this said with some catching up to do I am sure we can get there and tother we can conqure and unite as Templars as Vaatyrium's unstopable force.
Back to top Go down
Grizbrasfort
Legionary
Grizbrasfort

PostSubject: Re: Templar - relentless fighter   Templar - relentless fighter EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:44 pm

PvP god - I didn't know...
Back to top Go down
July
PvP Leader
July

Class : Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Templar - relentless fighter   Templar - relentless fighter EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:28 am

Save the shield bash for interrupts so you could burst down the last %.
Good post, but most of the ppl will just pass you by, the 30min to kill templar are not worth the 100AP:D
Back to top Go down
Navoan
Centurion
Navoan

Class : Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Templar - relentless fighter   Templar - relentless fighter EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Very true... When me Al and Lus are grouped... when the shit hits the fan, me and Al die... and they leave Lus

I personally thinks it's more to do with his smell then the fact he's a Templar though...

Nav
Back to top Go down
Grizbrasfort
Legionary
Grizbrasfort

PostSubject: Re: Templar - relentless fighter   Templar - relentless fighter EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:38 pm

interesting. Is there a lot of (active) Templar in the Legion?
Back to top Go down
Lussian
Centurion
Lussian

PostSubject: Re: Templar - relentless fighter   Templar - relentless fighter EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:19 am

I feel so... ignored.
Back to top Go down
Navoan
Centurion
Navoan

Class : Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Templar - relentless fighter   Templar - relentless fighter EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Grizbrasfort not really, I'd say 3 max. Lus is the highest level at 31 (so far).

Nav
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templar - relentless fighter   Templar - relentless fighter Empty

Back to top Go down

Templar - relentless fighter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Classes :: Templar -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com