Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crafting - few suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kitara
Legionary
Kitara

Class : Templar

Crafting - few suggestions Vide
 Crafting - few suggestions Bg480hr
PostSubject: Crafting - few suggestions   Crafting - few suggestions EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi Guys,

I was thinking a bit about crafting while I was progressing my armoursmithing and few things I would like to share with you to consider.

- Crit proc. - Looks like it is not affected by anything and it is value is set for about 25%. There is some arguing whether it is variable as a function of the skill level/recipe level but it is hard to confirm for me right now. That leads to the main point: You want crafter to do something for you, be preparing to have extra mats.

- Recipes - All basic recipes can be bought from the crafting vendor but the crited item is only green. If we want to be able to crit blues or even gold items we need to have recipes that are usually drops. I would like to suggest here that guild members instead selling those recipes on Auctions, would rather deposit them into guild vault or send directly to member who decided to develop crafting alongside with adventuring.

- Materials - surely crafting need time to progress but it takes even longer to gather materials. I think that not everyone will go for crafting but gathering is easy and I would like to tank to everyone who stop from time to time and pick up some resources that others can use to progress. E.g. I do armoursmith so i need a lot of ores but i gather also other stuff, like berries. Simply instead selling these berries I would like to deposit them in the bank slot so other members can use them for craft.

Crafting cost quite a lot of money alone (1-99 armoursmith cost around 80k) but we can still each other with all that small things

BTW. It is not about begging or anything like that, simply idea of making things smoother
Back to top Go down
Lussian
Centurion
Lussian

Class : Templar

Crafting - few suggestions Vide
 Crafting - few suggestions Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Crafting - few suggestions   Crafting - few suggestions EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Actually the proc rate is said to be 25% for armor and accessory's and 33% for weapons :O That's at least the knowledge I've been given.
Back to top Go down

Crafting - few suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Crafts -
How to make a forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com