Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Templar - Tips and Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Menphis
Legionary
Menphis

Class : Templar

Templar - Tips and Help Vide
 Templar - Tips and Help Bg480hr
PostSubject: Templar - Tips and Help   Templar - Tips and Help EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Just thought I would set this topic so people can post anything that might help fellow Templar's in there flight against evil. I know we are all at kinda different levels etc now so if you come across an awesome weapon that a Templar cant afford to miss, may be its from a quest then post it here so your fellow Templar's don't miss out on an epic item or something like that anyway.

Also if any Templar's are doing any professions that might help us out and if you could pass on the low level items you might just sell then i know that people would appropriate them, I know I would. Personally I am doing cooking at the moment for the benefits from that so if anyone wants any that isn't doing cooking or any professions for the time been let me know and I will post you some.
Back to top Go down

Templar - Tips and Help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Classes :: Templar -
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com