Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you need?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sainay
Centurion
Sainay

Class : Ranger

What do you need? Vide
 What do you need? Bg480hr
PostSubject: What do you need?   What do you need? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:33 am

Type here what materials you need.

That way the guild will know what you need and that way we can gather the stuff and will know who to send the various items to.

that way it will hopefully help out with getting the crafting up in lvl faster!

Shuyan:
Quote :
What I'm cooking with at the moment:

Raw Pluma Meat
Caprauna
Venera
Afari

Kitara:
Quote :
I need all kind og Armor FLux items (except Minnor one) for crafting.
Worthy Armor Flux
and
Worthy Titanium recipes (except boots)

Last edited by Sainay on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

What do you need? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What do you need?   What do you need? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:49 am

What I'm cooking with at the moment:

Raw Pluma Meat
Caprauna
Venera
Afari

Afari is needed the most. You're best off giving Venera to some other member aswel, seeing as it won't be doing much for me anymore very soon.
Back to top Go down
Kitara
Legionary
Kitara

Class : Templar

What do you need? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What do you need?   What do you need? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:59 pm

I need all kind og Armor FLux items (except Minnor one) for crafting.

Another think I found out is about Morphing. It looks like it is not only usefull skill but also might be necesarry at hiegher levels as I am not sure if Fluzes for High crafting (gold items) will be widely aveilable. Morphing has also own recipes so I was thinking maybe one prson should focus on that. The cons of that is that to use morph you need to use your DP points so... for one person it might be hell of the work to supplie everyone with fluzes or item resurcess that are higly rare. Whats more to morph you have to use collected Aether Powder, e.g. you can morph 1 eather into 2-3 iron ores. At low level it is not worthy but later on...? hard to say.
Back to top Go down
Kitara
Legionary
Kitara

Class : Templar

What do you need? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What do you need?   What do you need? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:15 pm

I need badly:

Worthy Armor Flux

and

Worthy Titanium recipes (except boots). They are not on AH or their prices are too big for me to afford. I can even pay a bit for each of it but surely not AH amount :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you need? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What do you need?   What do you need? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you need?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Crafts -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com