Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weapons for Templars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Janard
Legionary

Class : Templar

Weapons for Templars Vide
 Weapons for Templars Bg480hr
PostSubject: Weapons for Templars   Weapons for Templars EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:20 am

I keep seeing that Templars should be using either a sword or a mace. Now the swords I get, but so far the maces I´ve seen have all been for casters. Any idea if we will actually get maces later on? Personally I love the look of the tank with a mace.

I know, this is just pure looks, but lets face it, we all have our own picture of what we want our tanks to look like. =)

About leveling, do you guys use the shield or have you gone for a greatsword to smash through the mobs?
I found that I took a bit too much damage with the greatsword and I miss out on, so far, 3 really good skills. So at the moment I´m going with old sword and board. The fact that I´ve got Jessy to do the damage for me does help I must admit. =)
Back to top Go down
Kit
Centurion
Kit

Class : Spiritmaster

Weapons for Templars Vide
 Weapons for Templars Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Weapons for Templars   Weapons for Templars EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Old paladins (the burning crusade time) in WoW had to choose between spell damage weapon and tank weapon. Personal preference reallly.
Back to top Go down

Weapons for Templars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Classes :: Templar -
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com