Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Leaders Vide
 Leaders Bg480hr
PostSubject: Leaders   Leaders EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:16 am

Leaders Leadersn

Hello there my hairy-back hunting homies! As most of you gorgeous people are aware, we're growing quite fast; and it's getting harder and harder for me to keep track of what everyone is doing. It's also harder for us to arrange events that include everyone. I mean to put a change to this, by first of all; changing our recruitment posts on various fansites, to be on the look-out for more Clerics, and secondly; by intoducing the first of our PvP leaders and expand our Centurion numbers.

As a PvP leader; you'll need to be slightly more active than the other bunch, you'll need to set up forum events that include other members in PvP, and you'll also have to be over level 25. Tactics are important, but we're all still chasing around the learning curve anyway, so these arn't entirely critical right now. There are 2 positions available in this field.

As a Centurion; you are required to be online a little more frequently than the others, and being friendly and respected by the other members always helps. I want to appoint Centurions who other members will agree with. You'll be required to help out whenever needed, required to invite new members, and most of all; you'll be required to set an example for both the other members and people outside of our legion. Make Vaatyrium a respected legion! There are 3 positions available in this field.

If you are interested in either of these great, great, great, honours then please head over to this post and put your name down! I'll be recruiting these new Centurions and PvP leaders during the week.
Back to top Go down
Sainay
Centurion
Sainay

Class : Ranger

Leaders Vide
 Leaders Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Leaders   Leaders EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:41 pm

I vote Kit for pvp leader!
Back to top Go down
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Leaders Vide
 Leaders Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Leaders   Leaders EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:41 pm

I was thinking Kit was probably the best choice..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaders Vide
 Leaders Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Leaders   Leaders Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaders

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: News Archive -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com