Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Template Vide
 Template Bg480hr
PostSubject: Template   Template EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:14 pm

I've made a little template here. Please Copy and Paste the following and edit the fields for your introduction/application:

Application of Shuyan

About Me

Hello! I'm Shuyan and I live in England. I've been playing RPG and MMORPG titles since as long as I can remember. I've done the whole World of Warcraft scene, along with other great games like Final Fantasy XI, Lineage II, Warhammer Online and Age of Conan; finally to arrive here on Aion!
I really love the look of Aion and hope to be around for some years to come. I've just started a new legion and I'm looking for members!

What I hope Vaatyrium can offer me

An unforgettable experience! I hope Vaatyrium can offer me some of the old magic I used to capture by playing along side friends in exploring a new world. I hope for new and lasting memories of misadventure, mistakes, meeting new friends, succeeding in challenging tasks and above all else; a welcoming atmosphere!

Of course, I wouldn't mind a bit of loot along the way!

On a scale of 1 to 10, how active would you say you were?

Perhaps 7; I work and I sleep, but those two things are the only things that keep me away.

Finally, how did you find out about Vaatyrium?

Vaatyr-what?
Back to top Go down

Template

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: Guest Introductions & Applications -
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com