Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CheeseMelts Crafts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Simples
Legionary
Simples

Class : Templar

CheeseMelts Crafts Vide
 CheeseMelts Crafts Bg480hr
PostSubject: CheeseMelts Crafts   CheeseMelts Crafts EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Howdy folks,

Well i have decided to roll up and give the Armor Crafting ago. Got it up to 40 last night all on the p1 job orders. Twas fun So ill be racking it up abit more tonight using the 10 and 20p job orders.

So with that said, ill be keeping a record of what i can craft here and any recipies you may get or parts that can be contributed would be greatly appreciated. All will go to leveling and of course you guys will be my first priority

CheeseMelt Out
Back to top Go down
Simples
Legionary
Simples

Class : Templar

CheeseMelts Crafts Vide
 CheeseMelts Crafts Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: CheeseMelts Crafts   CheeseMelts Crafts EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Howdy folks......well it has come to the time where my mad crazy armour crafting skills are in the relms of crafting blues Its been there for a while but i have not done anything about it yet. Unfortunately i have been quite unlucky with the work order recs and have about 1-2 green recs up to P150......if anyone has any or have armour smithing recs past this point which i can use in the future let me know Ill pay handsomely for them......or if i dont have enough green will sell my well chisled body to get the green.

Thanks all

Cheesemelt
Back to top Go down

CheeseMelts Crafts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Crafts -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com