Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Few tips

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sainay
Centurion
Sainay

Class : Ranger

Few tips Vide
 Few tips Bg480hr
PostSubject: Few tips   Few tips EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:15 pm

post made on aion forums by Xian

Few Tips for Playing Cleric

1) Leveling in a group will always befaster than solo, except farming in Abyss, however in Abyss you might risk tobe harassed by opponent faction more frequently. If you felt that you couldlevel faster by solo than grouping, it’s only because you haven’t found a rightgroup yet.

2) Salvation I or Pandaemonium’sProtection I,Penance I and resting (resting meansproperly resting on the floor, not the one you sitting on a little stool) arethe best ways for mana regeneration, it’s very expensive to keep choke downpotions, normally keep 50 big mana pots in your cubes would be prettysufficient.

3) Learn to use Stigma –BlindingLight I, youwill find this spell is a bane for most melee classes, also it can greatly boostyour survivability while farming exp.

4) Always remember to take some Anti-ShockScrolls withyou, use it when Blinding LightI is resistedor on cool-down, it helps you to survive too.

5) For weapons, mace and shield might bea better choice for Clerics, although a staff normally has +50 Magic Boost and+20 Magic Accuracy than a mace in same level, the combine of mace and shieldhas 6 sockets, insert all +MP manastones, it roughly has the same magic powerincrease as a staff, more important are the 40% damage reduction of theshield.

6) For accessories, Magic Accuracy is astat you should look for. Why not Concentration? You have Prayerof Focus I,which boost you Concentration by 500 for 10 sec.

7) Stigma –ReverseCondition I,remember it’s not a spell to save your life, but rather to help you get mana.

8) Don’t shut yourself away from Chantersfriends; they can boost a group performance brilliantly.

9) If there’s a Sorcerer in your group,stay in his/her sight, Sorcerers can often become your savior.

10) Following No 9, by the threat systemin Aion, the creatures slept by Sorcerers (Sleep I, nothing else ^^), there’s agreat chance when they wake up they will head to you, so get your BlindingLight I or Rootready forthis.

11) Remember the range of differenthealing spells, or it might cost your teammate’s life.

12) What’s the first thing you need to dowhen step into an instance? Rebirth I!

13) When you Dispel I Dispel Dispel, but nothing happened;don’t forget that you have another spell called –Cure Mind I.

14) We all know Clerics are quite toughin PK, but in group battles, stop DPS, even no Holy Servant, save your mana andheal more.

15) If you are just going to die and haveno time to heal yourself in an air encounter, don’t panics, you still have thelast option. Shut your wings and drop, but don’t hit the ground.

16) In a group farming for experience, ifMT is Templar, you can start heal him after he lose one third or half of hisHP, if MT’s Gladiator or Assassin, be on your guards, and try to keep them fullHP.

17) Don’t waste your instant heals, generallyspeaking they are only for yourself or mages.

18) You don’t need to wear cloth orleather gear to boost your healing; Chainmail’s your best friend.

19) Chose a metal gear for your headgear, prefer to boost HP.

20) A good use of Grace ofResurrection or ResurrectionLoci I + AcquittalI, can often turn the tide.

21) The day you decided to play a cleric,is the day you decided that you prefer more communications and interactionswith other players in Aion, be patient, be nice, and enjoy the game!
Back to top Go down

Few tips

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Classes :: Cleric -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com