Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tailoring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Laelia
Ex-Member
Laelia

Class : Spiritmaster

Tailoring Vide
 Tailoring Bg480hr
PostSubject: Tailoring   Tailoring EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Like Warloss, I am now able to produce full lvl 13 sets of Cloth and Leather armour, at 100% success rate. Also like Warloss, if you would like me to make anything, you'll need to get the armour and accessory flux's yourselves as they don't drop too often >.< lol. And also the small fee so that I can buy the tailoring materials necessery to complete a set piece. As I too have become poor due to the fact that damn proffessions use up too much money to lvl them ;_; lol. Will be making lvl 18 sets soon too, if I can get the money to lvl tailoring to about 110 lol, I'm on 90 atm. I'll collect any Aether powder and Ruko needed as that will help me lvl extraction too. \^_^/
Back to top Go down
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Tailoring Vide
 Tailoring Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Tailoring   Tailoring EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Hmm.. I'll have to grab hold of you at some point for some armour. I'm a little broke at the minute though; the legion cost me 12,000.
Back to top Go down
Laelia
Ex-Member
Laelia

Tailoring Vide
 Tailoring Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Tailoring   Tailoring EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:01 pm

I'm sorry to say this but I'm considering not bothering with Tailoring on launch, until I'm about lvl 35-40 and I can mass lvl it. After trying it out on the beta I was kinda dissappointed to find that it was so expensive, that the armour you could make wasn't THAT great anyways, and that it didn't even look unique compared to shop brought and dropped sets ;_;

It was ridiculously expensive and time consuming, and then when I was in Eltnen strolling around in my crafted set, pretty much everyone else was wearing different dropped set pieces that were better than my crafted ones anyways. So for really decent armour we'd probs be better off finding out what drops it, and going to farm for it in a party. And even more annoying is that everyone who hadn't done a profession had spare 75,000's to spend on Stigma Stones, while me and Warli just struggled along in our un-brilliant, un-special crafted sets, and our pockets empty of kinah ;_;

So yeah, hopefully, some of you guys won't mind a lil bit of farming for some rare sets cos everyone else seemed to be wearing them so they can't be that hard to get hold of lol. And then I shall commence crafting when my character is higher lvl, to allow me to save up money and resources to make it easier.
Back to top Go down
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Tailoring Vide
 Tailoring Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Tailoring   Tailoring EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:23 pm

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I realise the profession takes up serious amounts of Kinah and that it really isn't pocket change.

It'll be a shame not to be wearing something with your mark on it though.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Legionary

Tailoring Vide
 Tailoring Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Tailoring   Tailoring EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Hmm, I realise I'm a little behind on some of you guys levels but I've got 155 tailoring atm, planning on getting it to 200 by the weekend, so thats 28 proc'd gear easily makeable. Let me know if you want/need anything.

Right now I can make any 13,18,23 Cloth/Leather
Back to top Go down
July
PvP Leader
July

Class : Sorcerer

Tailoring Vide
 Tailoring Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Tailoring   Tailoring EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:30 am

I am at 190 tailoring, not having 100k to pass by 199:D And I can make some rare blue cloth and leather items, if anyone need.
Back to top Go down
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Tailoring Vide
 Tailoring Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Tailoring   Tailoring EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:45 am

What sort of blue leather? I'm thinking of buying a couple of pieces of PvP at 30, but perhaps you can craft me something worth while? I'll get you any of the materials you need.

Perhaps talk to you about it tomorrow evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tailoring Vide
 Tailoring Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Tailoring   Tailoring Empty

Back to top Go down

Tailoring

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Crafts -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com