Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcomes & Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Welcomes & Information Vide
 Welcomes & Information Bg480hr
PostSubject: Welcomes & Information   Welcomes & Information EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:20 am

Just a small snippet of news to let you all know I'm still alive. Obviously you see me in-game every night, grinding my little heart out, but I don't want you to think I've forgotten about the cobwebs on this lil' place. So, here I am to brush them off and let you know where we are!

Firstly, I wanted to shout out a huge Hello! to our newest members; Cheese, Garth, Hawley, Kisses, Freros & Arkasia! Hope you stick around and become as crazy as we are!

Secondly, a huge, big, massive thanks to everyone that has been helping to keep us up in the top 30! I know Juls has been doing a loverly job as our PvP leader, setting a good example too! I think I speak for everyone in the legion when I say.. get a life! ..or thanks a bundle and much love!

Thirdly? Don't forget to check back here often for more information, keep posting your screenshots, and above all; please make use of the events section! I'll be updating you all with more information later this week on our PvP plan and the legion warehouse.

Forthly, screenie:

Welcomes & Information 002zp
Back to top Go down
HolyArrow
Ex-Member
HolyArrow

Class : Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Welcomes & Information   Welcomes & Information EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:33 am

Welcome to our forum, our new members
Back to top Go down
Sainay
Centurion
Sainay

Class : Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Welcomes & Information   Welcomes & Information EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:07 am

Welcome onboard to the newest members!

Sainay
Back to top Go down
Simples
Legionary
Simples

Class : Templar

PostSubject: Re: Welcomes & Information   Welcomes & Information EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:34 am

Hey all,

Thanks for all the help so far Im loving the clan and loving you peeps. Can I ask if we have a vent or TS server set up? It might be worth doing as i hate typing and playing at the same time. I die way to often if i type (yes even as a tank).........plus i want to sing some Robbie Williams to you all

Cheese
Back to top Go down
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Welcomes & Information   Welcomes & Information EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Robbie Williams? That's it, no Team Speak!

We had one a little while, but I'm afraid the hosting member left. I'll fork out some real life kinah and get us something special. Don't worry, it's in my thoughts. I'll have something setup soon.
Back to top Go down
HolyArrow
Ex-Member
HolyArrow

PostSubject: Re: Welcomes & Information   Welcomes & Information EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Robbie Williams is good man with beautiful song, so i dont want hear his raped songs
Back to top Go down
Simples
Legionary
Simples

PostSubject: Re: Welcomes & Information   Welcomes & Information EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Hey there is nothing wrong with Mr Williams.......ok there is alot of thing wrong with Mr. Williams......but i sing real good.......honest :p "IM LURRVINNNNNN ANGLES INSTEEEEEEEEAD"

Cheese
Back to top Go down
Simples
Legionary
Simples

Hey there is nothing wrong with Mr Williams.......ok there is alot of thing wrong with Mr. Williams......but i sing real good.......honest :p "IM LURRVINNNNNN ANGLES INSTEEEEEEEEAD"

Cheese
Back to top Go down
Navoan
Centurion
Navoan

PostSubject: Re: Welcomes & Information   Welcomes & Information EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:55 pm

That's Cheesy!

Nav
Back to top Go down
Simples
Legionary
Simples

PostSubject: Re: Welcomes & Information   Welcomes & Information EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:22 pm

It aint easayyyyy beiiinnnnnnnn CHeeessayyyyyyyy

Navoan wrote:
That's Cheesy!

Nav
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcomes & Information   Welcomes & Information Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcomes & Information

View previous topic View next topic Back to top