Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stigma Prices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Navoan
Centurion
Navoan

Class : Gladiator

Stigma Prices Vide
 Stigma Prices Bg480hr
PostSubject: Stigma Prices   Stigma Prices EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:50 am

God damn the Brokers! They're killing me.

Still haven't been able to purchase Lockdown I or Ankle Snare I either because the prices I've seen at the broker (whenever the damn things are even there!) Are ludicrously high (talking 200k+ for a stigma). I guess I'll wait til lvl 37 where Lockdown II is cheaper than I /sigh.

I've given all of my previous stigma's away when i've upgraded (When you remove a Stigma, it doesn't get destryoed), and I plan to do this in future too to help out the lower lvl Glads here!

If anyone finds Stigma's for Glads, can you simply make a little post here first before Brokering/Vendoring them so that our Glads have first choice at em? Maybe for a slighly less price than Brokers offer ey ;)

Nav
Back to top Go down
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Stigma Prices Vide
 Stigma Prices Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Stigma Prices   Stigma Prices EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:42 am

It's actually a great idea. I know the higher levels of the legion will have it rough, but at least we can make it easier for the up and coming classes. I plan on giving all my old Stigmas to Rakziel; our only other Assassin.
Back to top Go down

Stigma Prices

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Classes :: Gladiator -
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com