Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Msonix
Legionary

Class : Templar

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:38 am

About Me

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I'm MuseBreaks, aka msonix, but shortly named of Muse.
I'm a 20 y.o. baboy from Portugal, and I'm happy to be writing down my application thread!
My RPG/MMORPG background is damn huge... Well, general gaming started at the age of 4, at my father's ZX Spectrum, playing Chucky Egg hehehe, lots of fun.
Back into RPGs/MMORPGs, they ain't exactly new to me: I started out with Exile 1 for W95, and then I passed through the best RPG titles for Sony Playstation, later on changing to all the FF titles that came out to the PS2.
Finally I got into MMORPGs when a real life friend of mine introduced me to Ragnarok. After that I've played Lineage 2 (private and official servers), Tabula Rasa, a bit of WoW, Guild Wars and Ragnarok 2 Korean Beta.

If I gotta pick my favourite one, obviously Lineage 2, the game I've played for most time until now. I met Styggson exactly 4 years ago, so you can see for how long I've been playing it lol.

On Lineage 2 I achieved most goals a player can achieve: Hero status on several servers, subleader of a clan, leader of a clan (for 3 years now), leader of an alliance, castle and fortress owner, and finally, community administrator (aka Head GM).

Out of this game, I've played volleyball for 3 years, I've been team captain IRL, and I've played on the portuguese national team, so I'm a natural teamplayer, who enjoys roleplaying with his fella comrades, and NEVER EVER says no to a good moment of laughter ^____________^

What I hope Vaatyrium can offer me

I hope I can look up on my (hopefully) legion comrades as an example, and having them as tutors of my first steps into the world of Atreia.
Also, second but not less important, I'm looking to have bajilions of fun with everyone, by chatting or talking over ventrilo or something like that, as long as we enjoy eachother's company, the game wil be totally relaxing!

Regarding PvE, PvP, RP, I'm totally OK with everything, I actually enjoy everything! llol

Side note: Don't look to me as a non-ambitious person! I'm an ambitious person, but I gotta be realistic, so for now I hope we can enjoy the moment, and in the future, if we aim for bigger goals, then I'll be all up to it!

On a scale of 1 to 10, how active would you say you were?

It depends on my university classes schedule, but atm I can say it is like 9. I hope in the future it can get down to 6 though, would be a great signal to my RL!

I'll be there 99% of the times you ask me to (e.g.: a raidboss respawn time we're trying to control or some fortress sieges)

Finally, how did you find out about Vaatyrium?

Aion Source guise! I might be a noob but I know where to search! XD

Final notes

I'm sure that me and my crew will end up being a great + for this clan, so I really hope we get accepted!!

Thanks for reading and sorry if I typed any grahmmar error, but I've been up since 5.a.m. and I barely see anything now lol!
Back to top Go down
Msonix
Legionary

Class : Templar

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:38 am

P.S.: My ingame name is Musebreaks, I've got a templar lvl 15 for the reasons I already told you on the other thread!
Back to top Go down
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:59 am

Never ever saying no to a good bit of laughter? You'll make a good new leveling buddy. It's always a laugh to see some of the situations I get myself into..

I like Portugal, been there twice; the Algarve and Lisbon. Met some friendly people out there!

Of course, like I said yesturday, you're more than welcome to join us. I've already activated your forum account. As for an in-game invitation, whisper either myself, Kit, Lussian, Navoan or Alatriel.

See you soon!
Back to top Go down
Navoan
Centurion
Navoan

Class : Gladiator

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy it here

Nav
Back to top Go down
Alatriel
Centurion
Alatriel

Class : Sorcerer

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Welcome to Vaatyrium Muse ^__^

It's such a pleasure seeing people who writes loads on their applications. I always enjoy reading it!
Now on to reading the rest of the applications!

Looking forward to see you in-game and get to know you and the rest

~ Alatriel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: Guest Introductions & Applications -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com