Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Alatriel
Centurion
Alatriel

Class : Sorcerer

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Welcome to Vaatyrium Aracore ^__^

I hope you'll like it here. Looking forward to seeing you in-game and to get to know you and the rest of the gang.

Whisper Shuyan, Kit, Navoan, Lussian or me Alatriel for an invite!

~ Alatriel
Back to top Go down
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Al already directed you how to snag your invite to the legion, so that's out the way. As for your forum account, I'll activate that now for you, if you've made one that is!

I always love the PvP members, because that's where all our CP comes from! We've slipped off from the top 30 and are now in the top 40 at this moment in time, but mainly due to our members grinding those levels ever closer to 50. Looking forward to having you around Aracore! I hope you'll feel at home!

Ooo, PvP night tonight aswel, so you'll get to experience that; unless you're below 25. In which case you can hear us laugh at my expense, because Assassins don't do the whole PvP thing so well..

Urgh..
Back to top Go down

Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: Guest Introductions & Applications -
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com