Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Rules Vide
 Rules Bg480hr
PostSubject: Rules   Rules EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:00 am

Rules Rulesmw

Hello!

I know I usually keep the news around here rather light and simple; a quick read about pointless nonsense most of the time, but we have something semi-important tonight. And as you've no doubt figured by the title of the post, it has something to do with the legion rules.

'What legion rules?' I hear. Well up until now we've had no need for any fixed rules, but we're growing in members by the day and there are some things that are raising a small level of concern between myself and the Centurions. So, as of tonight we'll be following these rather simple rules:

Speak English at all times, and refrain from using leet speak and full sentence capitals.

Show respect to both our members and other players.

Do not steal kills or hinder other allied players.

Do not break the games terms and conditions.

And always remember that you are a member of Vaatyrium. Your actions reflect our legion.

Like I said; the rules are simple and easy to follow. If you have a problem with these rules or one in particular, I would ask that you get in touch with me; Shuyan, in-game via either a whisper or mail. You can also contact me through private messages on the forum.

These rules are important, so much so that I would ask that every member tries their hardest to abide them. Failure to do so will result in a warning or instant removal from the legion, depending on the severity of the incident.
Back to top Go down

Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: News Archive -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com