Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Selection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Server Selection Vide
 Server Selection Bg480hr
PostSubject: Server Selection   Server Selection EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Server Selection Slection

Another update I think most of you will be interested to hear about. This-morning NCSoft announced the release servers; I checked them out and as Vincent stated in his post, the following English servers will be:

Spatalos, Telemachus, Castor, Perento & Gorgos

I am sure some of you may have an idea of what server you want to be on, perhaps through the name or rumours circulating on various fansites. At the moment however, we haven't chosen a server and I'm going to leave it up to you people. I'll hold a poll toward the end of next week, so that you can all cast your vote. Please do however take into account the news I'll be popping up on the forums. I'll be adding information on each server as I see fit.

Another interesting note: Vincent decided to make a handy topic this-morning that may be useful for you that have not pre-ordered, though I'm guessing most of you have. Non the less; you can find his topic here!
Back to top Go down

Server Selection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: News Archive -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com