Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Laelia
Ex-Member
Laelia

Class : Spiritmaster

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:25 pm

Hi, and let me be the first to welcome you before Shu does ^_^ (she always gets to reply to applications before me x3) and I want to be the first to extend a warm welcome for a change xP

I'm glad that you chose Vaatyrium out of all the other legions out there, it seems difficult to find members as many people are looking for hardcore legions only >.<

If you have a character on open beta at the moment then feel free to Whisper Shuyan, Warloss or myself Laelia for an ingame invite, we are currently on Spatalos server but haven't chosen a server yet for release.

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Damn Lae,

Welcome Elminda! Nice to have you with us. Sorry it took me a while to reply to this post, I'm normaly on the ball. Feel free to setup an account and I'll activate it for you.

You've probably seen from looking around that we're on Spatalos right now, but we could well be somewhere else for release. Keep checking the forums or the news section and I hope we can keep you entertained and up to date!
Back to top Go down

Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: Guest Introductions & Applications -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com