Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Vaatyrium

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

About Vaatyrium Vide
 About Vaatyrium Bg480hr
PostSubject: About Vaatyrium   About Vaatyrium EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 pm

About Vaatyrium Aboutvaa

EU - GORGOS - ELYOS

Firstly, let me cover the name of the legion and where it comes from. The word Vaatyrium is latin and translates; 'the best legion on Aion' roughly, but scholars maintain that this ancient form of sacred latin is almost impossible to translate..

I made all that up, of course, there is no ancient form of latin, neither is it latin at all. Vaatyrium doesn't mean anything. It's a word I made up, which is so much more unique, no? If you're having trouble saying it however, it should sound something like:

Var-tree-um

Moving onto more interesting topics; what Vaatyrium aims to do in the world of Atreia. In short; everything. No mountain too high and all of that. This isn't to suggest that Vaatyrium is aiming to be the best of the best, or the best legion on the server as the latin suggested, but mearly means that we're not limited to one style of gaming here at Vaatyrium. We'll tackle PvP and PvE across all level ranges and just try to have a bit of fun.

If you're extreamly active or only pop on a few times a week, I hope you'll feel welcome and supported here either way.

Vaatyrium aims for steady progression in both PvE and PvP, though there will be no demands on attending events. Legion members can also set up their own events on our forums!

I don't really have much else to say for now, but I may add some screenshots to this post once we have some respectable numbers!
Back to top Go down

About Vaatyrium

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: Guest Introductions & Applications -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com