Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Templar pics and vids

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Laelia
Ex-Member
Laelia

Class : Spiritmaster

Templar pics and vids Vide
 Templar pics and vids Bg480hr
PostSubject: Templar pics and vids   Templar pics and vids EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:42 pm

Templar official class preview vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhc0FxZJqC0

A random pic of an Elyos Templar, I think you can get this pic in full size as a wallpaper on Aion's site:

Templar pics and vids Aion_c10

A pic from the Aion site of a Gladi and Templar in matching armour, about to kick the crap out of a hairy Asmo x3:

Templar pics and vids Screen10

There's no point re-putting the class specific sets since they are for the starting classes in general, so Warrior class sets are for Gladi and Templar, and I already posted them in the Gladi section so you can go there and see them x3 it's here: http://www.vaatyrium.net/gladiator-f8/gladiator-pics-and-vids-t42.htm

Lvl 40 orange named set (Plate armour):

Templar pics and vids Lv40u_10Templar pics and vids Lv40u_11
Templar pics and vids Lv40u_12Templar pics and vids Lv40u_13

Lvl 30 orange named set (Plate armour):

Templar pics and vids Lv30u_10Templar pics and vids Lv30u_11
Templar pics and vids Lv30u_12Templar pics and vids Lv30u_13

I suppose I should leave it at that for now; oh and if you're wondering why I've only posted pics of the Elyos armour and not the Asmodian sets of the same type/lvl, well, I could post them, but A what's the point when we're all Elyos anyways and so won't be wearing them x3 and B most of them are so hideous no-one should ever have to lay eyes on them x3

Templar skillchains

Extendable Sword lvl 35

Extendable Sword lvl 44

Last edited by Laelia on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:03 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Skillchain and Extendable Weapon vid links)
Back to top Go down
Menphis
Legionary
Menphis

Class : Templar

Templar pics and vids Vide
 Templar pics and vids Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Templar pics and vids   Templar pics and vids EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:23 pm

Brilliant, cant wait to join the Templars.
Back to top Go down

Templar pics and vids

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Classes :: Templar -
Free forum hosting | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com