Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Beta Ends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Open Beta Ends Vide
 Open Beta Ends Bg480hr
PostSubject: Open Beta Ends   Open Beta Ends EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Open Beta Ends Openbetaends

Open beta has come to an end and I must say; I wouldn't of spent it any other way. Lae mentioned in a post on the forums that the members here have developed a strong bond within just these past seven days, and I have to agree. It's been an exciting open beta for me, and I owe it all to you bunch. There will be plenty more of this to come next week, when we do it all over again!

I think thanks are in order to both our Centurions; Lae and Warloss for putting such an active effort into developing the legion. Thanks for your hard work! I know the rest of the legion will agree.

Open Beta Ends Groupshot

Remember; we have Character Pre-Section coming up on Friday, so don't forget to check back here for more information on which server we will be rolling on. The server poll will be started on Tuesday and will end Thursday night, so be sure to pitch in your vote!
Back to top Go down
Laelia
Ex-Member
Laelia

Class : Spiritmaster

Open Beta Ends Vide
 Open Beta Ends Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Ends   Open Beta Ends EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Well thank-you :3 but tbh it doesn't feel like Warli and I did a great deal x3 well it doesn't feel like I did anyways, I just went with the flow x3 and besides none of anything we'd done would of been possible without Shu :3, so thank-you v much to Shu for making this Legion, I'm so glad I joined, and thank-you also to everyone who decided to join Vaatyrium; without you all my open beta experiance wouldn't of been anywhere near as much fun :3

I can't wait to do it all over again and more on release ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kit
Centurion
Kit

Class : Spiritmaster

Open Beta Ends Vide
 Open Beta Ends Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Ends   Open Beta Ends EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Sorry for not being on today, i woke up at 3pm and had university related things to do :p

Anyways thanks Shoe/Warlo/Lae and everyone else for a great beta, definetly going to be contnuing with y'all on release
Back to top Go down
Menphis
Legionary
Menphis

Class : Templar

Open Beta Ends Vide
 Open Beta Ends Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Ends   Open Beta Ends EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Sorry i havent been a huge part of the open beta. I have been rather busy finishing one job and starting a new one tomorrow but the good side is that i will be on loads more on release.

I hope to catch up on a few things and stuff i may have missed out on and cant wait to start it all again but for real this time.
Back to top Go down
HolyArrow
Ex-Member
HolyArrow

Class : Gladiator

Open Beta Ends Vide
 Open Beta Ends Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Ends   Open Beta Ends EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:42 pm

See you guys at next Monday or Tuesday, when I come back from The Netherland. Hopefully Aion-CE has arrived to me while i'm away while. ;)
Back to top Go down
GodsFear
Legionary
GodsFear

Class : Sorcerer

Open Beta Ends Vide
 Open Beta Ends Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Ends   Open Beta Ends EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:40 pm

not that i got to realy play, but it was good even tho i lagged out every second :P
Back to top Go down
GodsFear
Legionary
GodsFear

Class : Sorcerer

Open Beta Ends Vide
 Open Beta Ends Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Ends   Open Beta Ends EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:43 pm

Laelia wrote:
Well thank-you :3 but tbh it doesn't feel like Warli and I did a great deal x3 well it doesn't feel like I did anyways, I just went with the flow x3 and besides none of anything we'd done would of been possible without Shu :3, so thank-you v much to Shu for making this Legion, I'm so glad I joined, and thank-you also to everyone who decided to join Vaatyrium; without you all my open beta experiance wouldn't of been anywhere near as much fun :3

I can't wait to do it all over again and more on release ^-^

u both did great deal, u also got me in guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Beta Ends Vide
 Open Beta Ends Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Ends   Open Beta Ends Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Beta Ends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: News Archive -
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com