Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
HolyArrow
Ex-Member
HolyArrow

Class : Gladiator

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 pm

About HolyArrow:
I'm HolyArrow from Finland, 21 years old. I started playing Aion from CB5 and now I'm been so active in OB :P. My main character, what i will play is Gladiator. My last character, what I most played was a templar, but soon when I tested on gladiator. It totally ruled my old templar, testing my gladiator in OB I decided play on this character in release day. I'll also play ranger, assassin and templar, but gladiator will be my main character.
My last role-game experiences are Lineage 2 in L2euroworld, where I played several years on Sagittarius. I like farming, pvping, raiding and take part to sieges. and like kicking asmos ass. ;)

I'm trustfully, loyalty, helping people and teammates, fast-learn, love fighting and searching a way to be good gladiator. If need a mic in legion, it find by me too.

What I hope Vaatyrium can offer me
Action! I believe a legion can offer alot group-action, what I saw in desert when you guys were hunting asmos. Also take part to any events and people can help me in missions and also I will help other guys. Good life in Aion, in legion and good friends.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how active would you say you were?
9 or 10 because I'm still workless, but will see in future if i will get a job-place soon, but if I bough Aion, then i will be active.

how did you find out about Vaatyrium?
By Shuyan and from server, when one guy (dont remember his name) was recruiting members to a legion.

Honor for all members, Holyarrow ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 pm

HolyArrow! I never thought you'd consider joining us!

Really glad you're here though. I know HolyArrow from Aion Source; and he's seen us killing those hairy backs! Glad to have you with us. Your account is active. Really hope you post some more here and are ready to join us for release!

Edit; Oh, I'm away cleaning the place up at the moment, but ask Laelia or Warloss for an invite if you log on!
Back to top Go down
Laelia
Ex-Member
Laelia

Class : Spiritmaster

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Hi hi and welcome :33 I'm happy you wanted to join us, I hope you have as much fun with us as I do :3 Hope to see you on release ^-^
Back to top Go down
Reaps
Legionary
Reaps

Class : Gadiator

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:21 am

hello & welcome.
keeps head down cos i'm one of them lol
Back to top Go down
HolyArrow
Ex-Member
HolyArrow

Class : Gladiator

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:49 am

Yep. And we saw and beated some asmos tonight. Now neew wait a week for release. Thx by all members!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Vide
 Application Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: Guest Introductions & Applications -
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com