Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upcoming Open Beta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shuyan
Brigade General
Shuyan

Class : Assassin

Upcoming Open Beta Vide
 Upcoming Open Beta Bg480hr
PostSubject: Upcoming Open Beta   Upcoming Open Beta EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:07 am

Upcoming Open Beta Betac

I hardly need to announce that open beta is just around the corner, but there are a few things I want to touch on before we're launched back into the beautiful world of Atreia.

The legion has been running for less than a day at the moment and I am still in the process of collecting members (I know I just made you all sound like Pokémon), so obviously it would be much more fun to have at least a small group of us for open beta; so consider this a shout out to all current members, lend me a hand on the recruiting front and post a link into your signatures across various fansites you may frequent.

As for the open beta itself, I understand that some of you were unfortunate and missed the closed beta, and for all of those to whom this applies; feel free to ask any of your queries in-game or before hand on the forums. And be sure that you have your game client updated and ready to go! You can find a download link on the Official Aion Website!

Open Beta Schedule: September 6 - September 13

European Release: September 25

Character Pre-Selection: September 18

Head-start: September 20

I look forward to seeing you all in-game! For now, you're welcome to use the forums!
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Open Beta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: The Legion Lobby :: News Archive -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com