Vaatyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVaatyriumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What will you take?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Laelia
Ex-Member
Laelia

Class : Spiritmaster

What will you take? - Page 2 Vide
 What will you take? - Page 2 Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: What will you take?   What will you take? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:09 pm

Unfortunately for me....(well actually it's kind of fortunate for me in a way x3) even if I was to crit on a crafted set of armour and get a "Noble" crafted set and even if I was to get the designs for the "Worthy" set pieces, and crit on those to get "Worthy Noble..." set bits, the stuff I was getting as drops was still better x3

So either the crafted Cloth armour really sucks...or I just kept getting really awesome drops x3
Back to top Go down
Pyxara
Legionary
Pyxara

PostSubject: Re: What will you take?   What will you take? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Will probably focus on cooking and/or alchemy, they're the ones I usually enjoy. Will see how it pans out and what's needed though I guess.
Back to top Go down
Janard
Legionary

Class : Templar

PostSubject: Re: What will you take?   What will you take? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Been thinking about Armor/weapon since I´ll be going templar. Seems to be the best suited for that and hope that my dear Sandra/Jessy takes cooking to provide me with food.
Back to top Go down
Kitara
Legionary
Kitara

Class : Templar

PostSubject: Re: What will you take?   What will you take? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:59 pm

I took initially armoursmith and later on (depend on the budget) I will take weaponsmith.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Legionary
Andrew

Class : Chanter

PostSubject: Re: What will you take?   What will you take? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Seems well get alot of armor smiths and quite some weapon smiths aswell.

Tailor, Alch and Cooking doesn't seem like there will be any problems with either.

Hm.. that leaves Handicraft for me I guess, so I'll be makin jewlery, bows and staffs then XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will you take?   What will you take? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What will you take?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaatyrium :: Elyos Handbook :: Crafts -
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com